Samstag, 12. Januar 2013

Guest spot IN BRUGES

I´m very happy to announce my first Guest Spot in 2013 at Mom´s Body Shop in Bruges aka Brugge aka Brügge, Belgium.

I´ll be working there from Tuesday, April 1st (no, it´s not a joke) until Saturday, 6th of April 2013.
Of course you can try to get a walk-in at the shop but best chances are if you get in touch with me or Dave and Liesbeth from Mom´s  Body Shop in advance to make sure to save yourself an appointment!

Notice, that I can only do one-session pieces that can be finished throughout one day during this week - so if you want bigger pieces from me, you must be willing to come over to Germany for follow-up sessions!

You can see some samples of my work on my blog or in my facebook page.
As you can find out, I´m not into plain blackwork, like tribal, maori or dot work stuff - for anything else feel free to get in touch:

kai@gestochen-scharf.net
info@momsbodyshopbruges.com
tattoo@momsbodyshopbruges.com

SEE YOU THERE!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen