Freitag, 25. Januar 2013

...from the deepest Depths

Today I had the pleasure to welcome back the infamous Paul™, who´s already some kind of "veteran" here in my blog and those who check regularly know that I´ve done some of my favorite pieces so far on this guy...

This time we decided to go a little bit bigger and started a full sleeve project.
Paul came up with the idea of a kraken pulling a ship underwater - of course, I was excited from the first moment and couldn´t wait to start with it!
As a documentary junkie I pulled out some of my nicest reference books and started to get lost in the line-drawing...

What you can see in these pictures is the result of the first session - we completed all the linework so up next is filling this beast with colours - so stay tuned, dammit!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen