Dienstag, 27. November 2012

Back from Brussels!

Last weekend, I was able to be part of the 3rd International Brussels Tattoo Convention.

I had a good time, it was a nice convention with a lot of reeeaaally good artists, I met some really nice people and made new friends - but this is supposed to be a tattoo blog, so I won´t bother you with too much text but show you some of the stuff I was able to do there instead ;-)

Enjoy!




On saturday afternoon, I was able to do this nice traditional piece on Dimi, who´s a tattoo apprentice in Mol (BEL) and saw the line drawing for this tattoo, I prepared for the convention.
We covered a small tattoo next to his ear with it and it was real fun to do!
Unfortunately, I only did some crappy iphone pics with the stencil lines still shining through, but he already promised me to send some healed pics soon, so stay tuned...
Thanks, Dimi! (...in de keuken ;-) )





Saturday evening, I got the chance to tattoo another tattooer, Dave from Mom´s Body Shop in Bruges (BEL) who was working right next to me at the convention.
He picked the snake head from my set of line drawings and I got a nice old school dagger on my shin bone the other day from him.
Thanks Dave and see you next year "In Bruges" ;-)






Daniel and his girlfriend came all the way from Germany and visited me on Sunday at the Convention.
I did this nice Pin Up/Shark design on his upper inner arm which was a lot of fun to do!
Thanks, Daniel!







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen