Montag, 16. September 2013

Breaking new ground....

After more than 6 and a half years, I finally decided to put down my work at Gestochen Scharf in Gelsenkirchen.

I came to a point in life, where I needed a change in my daily work routine and my approach as a tattoo artist in the future.

From now on, I plan to continue doing more guest spots, meeting new people and pushing my boundaries as a person and as an artist as well.

From September, 23rd to September, 28th I will be working at Royal Tattoo in Helsingør, Denmark and from October, 1st 2013 I can be found on a regular basis at some new place in the good old Ruhrpott, which will be announced soon!

Hope to see some of you sooner or later again!

Please don´t take it personal if it takes me a few days to answer your e-mails or phone calls, for I have to reschedule my bookings which may take me some days!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen